Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Babw baby pictures, Brown Sugar pups

foobar
Hi there I'm Nicky, the Brown sugar puppy, first and oldest of the family, I'll taking over for Daddy to talk about me and siblings baby pictures. This is me, I'll very cute,wearing a pink tee and baby bears diaper, Maple is even cuter. Sitting with the monkey pillow staring at the camera, I'm a bit camera shy. Daddy told me smile for him, but I kept sharing at the camera. I even thought about running away for the camera when the flash since it frighten me. Daddy told not be afraid of the flash, so I try to be brave for him. I'm having another picture taken only this time I was looking away from the camera, not because I was afraid; I was just feeling camera shy and never wanted to look at the camera. Daddy told me to look at the camera, but didn't listen. Daddy try to take another picture of me I'm still looking away from the camera this time at at the right. Daddy knew that was only shy, I now wish that I had smile for him.

EEK! never met for this to be shown, it my diaper bottom shot. I was climbing down from the chair and Daddy must had take a shot at it. I was vey embarrass when i saw this. I know some may found it cute. Going in my box to hide for the camera I never looked back. My diaper was showing little. Prehare I should had look back, at it wasn't embarrassing the like my other diaper shot. I had gotten inside half way and hurt my nose, it wasn't that bad. My diaper was showing out of the box. I was hoping that no one wasn't watching, but they could hear my crinkles. This end the Brown Sugar Pup Baby picture. Here is the my last diaper shots picture. Just promise not to call be a "diaperbutt pup". Icy did tease me with that name and felt embarrass. Icy never met to be mean to me; she just wanted a good laugh and told me that I should learn to laugh at my shelf. I admit that it do look funny.

foobar

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Sally Ann and Mack let me blog on Mondays. I'm a big bear named Charlie. My little brother is Taddy. He is big like me, but he is very young.
    Charlie Bear

    ReplyDelete