Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lamb and Wolf

Here story on how Clover meet Lunar.  When I got home from the mall, I place the bag that I carry Clover in on the bed. Lunar was very excited knowing that she'll be meeting a new friend; she go the lamb peeking out of the bag."Hello, I'm Lunar," She said to the lamb. "What your?" Clover was scared of Lunar since she's a wolf and they're known to eat little lamb.
"WOLF!!" she cries hiding in bag.


Lunar look in bag, knowing that she scared Clover, she try to convince to came out. Clover is still scare, she was shaking in the bag.
"Come out little lamb." Lunar said. "I don't bite.""Please don't eat me." Clover whine. 
"I'm just want to be friends with you." Lunar reply. "I'm not going to eat you."


 Clover came out of bag  "You're not going to eat me ?" she ask feeling confuse.

Lunar licks the lamb. "No I'm get spanked if I do." She reply. 





Lunar give Clover a big hug happily wagging tail. Clover is now convince that Lunar isn't going to eat her.




Clover also give Lunar a big hug happy to meet with a new friend.










Clover and Lunar are now friend. Clover can't wait to meet with the other Build-a-bear animals.




No comments:

Post a Comment