Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lunar Time


Here's Lunar looking lovely as ever wearing a new type of
diaper that isn't from Buildabear Workshop, it from K-mart, a 
hole was cut for her tail. I now got  my own camera, so I no lonnger
need to use the family camera which now have a problem. Okay
back to little Lunar who is just sitting on bed just in a diaper.

Lunar: I could have some clothes please ?

 Well can't let her be bared, I'm better get her some clothes.

Lunar laying on bed while I'm getting clothes for her. I hope she
doesn't get bored waiting because Lunar will wander off when bored, so she need someone to keep her company and a tummy rub.



All for now, later.


1 comment:

  1. I hope she has some pretty clothes to wear. My sister and all my female friends here love pretty clothes!

    ReplyDelete